Vedic Heritage academy aims to create awareness among general public about the Vedas, Vedic Literature, Sanskrit, Yoga and other ancient disciplines of Indian knowledge.
- Conduct classes on the Vedas and Shastras
- Conduct short-term courses in the Veda and Sanskrit
- Conduct residential camps
- Organize Seminars, Workshops, Talks and Presentations on the topics related to the Vedas
- Conduct Research on various aspects of the Vedas
- Publication of Vedic Literature
- Establish a Heritage Library with rarest books, Palm Leaves, Texts and Manuscripts of Vedic Literature
Eligibility for short term courses.
Candidates seeking admission should
- 16 years and above.
- Have a good aptitude and interest.
- Ability to read and write Devanagari script.
- Class room teaching with practical aids.
- Interactive sessions and Power Point presentations.
- Online Classes and Group Discussions.
Evaluation at the end of every course.
Certificates will be issued after the successful completion of course.
Medium of Instruction
English, Kannada, Hindi
Vedic Heritage Academy
Om Shantidhama Trust Office
DAV Public School Campus Kaggalipura
Bangalore – 560116