Om Shantidhama has following objectives.
1. To preserve and propogate the importance and sanctity of the Vedas and also to practise the culture, tradition and values enshrined in the Vedas through the Gurukula system of education and to enable them to acquire knowledge of modern disciplines like Science, Mathematics and Humanities.
2. To conduct a variety of short term and long-term Vedic educational programs such as Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy for General Public.
3. To Provide infrastructure and environment to sadhakas in a true Chaturashrama way from Brahmacharya to Sanyasa.
4. To provide medical services to the rural poor around the campus of Om Shantidhama.
5. To plant trees, medicinal plants and herbs on the land around Om Shantidhama.